Friday, October 28, 2011

Patiently Waiting.

     It is said that we will be receiving the first snowfall of the season in a few moments. So, I am patiently sitting here, looking out the window at my surroundings, waiting to see the first snowflake fall. We are expected to get anywhere from 2-4 inches which I doubt, but I am willing to take anything I can get. I'll be happy if we even get one inch.
    Which brings me to another scenario; marriage, or at least becoming engaged. A while back I started having this idea that if a guy would ever want to marry me the engagement ring would have to compose the form of a snowflake. Reason being is that I love the snow and quoting Lorelei Gilmore from Gilmore Girls "amazing things happen when it snows." This is completely true. I can't depict any specific example but great things always happen to me during the snowy wintery months. 
     So, here I sit. Patiently waiting for the first snowfall, as well as my future husband to pop the question with the perfect ring. Either way "amazing things happen when it snows."

No comments:

Post a Comment