Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Signatures.

Scarves.
     These past few days I've gotten many compliments on my scarves. I think they are really starting to become a part of my 'look'; they're an unwritten signature. Other signatures I have established is the camera girl, at my old high school. I would always have a camera with me, where ever I was: hallways, gym class, sporting events, musical, cafeteria. There were even times where it went into the bathroom, but it was strictly yearbook reasons, I wasn't that much of a creep.
     
     How does one establish these signatures, where does it all begin. Think about it, what is your signature? When this first come about?
      
     I think our signatures are what add the finishing touch to who we are. It completes us. They're our signatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment