Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Extra Something.

     Ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper: they all give that little kick when eating a bland concoction of foods. Even peanut butter or syrup gives a plate that extra something.  I'm personally a ketchup fan and a Nuetella fan for when my sweet tooth wakes up. Whoever created these are geniuses. I ponder on the thought of if they would ever think that their personal creation would become oh so popular. Either way I'm enjoying it.
     The extra somethings could even be a treat that you give yourself after have a hard class or a stressful day at work. For reasons being, every Wednesday I treat myself to either a Snickers, Startbucks, or this really good lemonade peach tea that they serve on my college campus. Next time your having a rough time, splurge on yourself and get a little something extra as a treat. Photos by KG

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I was there! Where is your '1' made from chicken? And what about my '1' shaped french fry?? =)

    ReplyDelete