Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Eve.

     So new years eve was certainly interesting. To start off, it was a small group of friends at an old classmates house back in PA. We played just dance 3 and also watched the ball drop. The basics that most do during a new year's party.
     What really got me is that I have been bringing in the new year with the same group of people but never really hung out with them except for that night. It made me realize that they are my true(r) friends. I have not brought in the new year with my "best friend" ever... And that makes me questions a lot. I have yet to even hang out with my best friend this winter break, and that makes me question it all even more. I'm really starting to see who is there for me and who isn't. It's really starting to make me realize who my true friends are, and I'm happy with who those people are.












No comments:

Post a Comment