Friday, January 6, 2012

Just a quick post | Weiner Doggies!

Shelby trying to help me with my online conversations


With staying at my brother's place in Oklahoma , not only do I get the company of him and my sister-in-law, but also their two children (dachshund pups) named Shelby and Charlie. 

Charlie is much more reserved and mellow compared to Shelby (in the photo above) whom is an attention craver. Now grant it Charlie is older than Shelb by a few years so that may have a lot to do with it. Anyways, I feel there may be a photo shoot coming soon featuring Mr Charlie and Ms Shelby. So, keep and eye out, because both of these pups are very photogenic ;P

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cute pup!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have given you an award on my blog... http://beccasworldmakeupfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete