Saturday, December 17, 2011

Buh-Bye Campus | Hello Home.

     I'm using the last ounce of battery that my laptop currently resides in order to make this post. Reason being is that I have already packed away the charger and have no clue as to where it may be.
     But finals went well; nothing to complain about. I'm ready to have a nice break, but then again there is a part of me that wants to keep going and start next semester already. I need this break though. Throughout the last couple weeks a lot has come up and a lot of unanswered questions have been floating around. I think this month long of a break will do me some good, and help clear this chaotic mess of thoughts.
     My mother should be here in an hours time, and then we will have to wait until I the check out office is open (which they say will be open at noon but probably won't be). From there we will load up the car and begin the route back home to PA and then unload everything. Meaning, today will most likely be a long, tiring, but good day. So with that, Buh-bye campus and hello home.

No comments:

Post a Comment